Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Fever

All Fever is now here, ,

HomeKJM-Pop VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selina Ren from S.H.E is now engage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehcailen
Administrator
Administrator
ehcailen

Selina Ren from S.H.E is now engage  Empty
PostSelina Ren from S.H.E is now engage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of girl-group S.H.E had secretly gotten engaged to lawyer boyfriend..

The Taiwanese singer had gotten engaged to boyfriend Richard Chang in a hush-hush affair on Sept 12.

For the engagement, Selina had intentionally chosen a simple, less than TWD20, 000 (SGD 1,000) "small" diamond ring - a far cry from the Piaget diamond watch Richard presented her earlier - as she had felt that the proposal gift was extravagant enough.

"It's (the engagement ring) only for remembrance sake, this way I can wear it often," Selina explained.

She also added that a "small" diamond ring is ideal as it would be convenient to wear around without being too flashy.

According to close friends of the family, Selina's dad has insisted on the engagement as he felt that "an engagement ceremony proves that the pair is openly together".

However, the Jens did not demand for a traditional wedding.

"The wedding (ceremony) will be in one's memory for a lifetime. I don't want them (Selina and Richard) to be like me in the past, bounded by traditional customs," Selina's dad was quoted as saying.

To keep the engagement low key, the ceremony was held in a western restaurant owned by Richard's friend, and only a total of nine family members were in attendance.

Selina had reportedly informed fellow band members Ella and Hebe about her engagement only after the ceremony.

"I've gotten engaged tonight. A simple ceremony, a simple ring, but with a not-so-simple courage, I share my happiness and joy with you," she texted, in the wee hours of the night.

The singer had also apparently been honing her cooking skills in preparation for marriage life, often sharing pictures of her "masterpieces" on her weibo (blog).

The couple is said to be planning for an unforgettable April's Fool wedding next year.

Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/1818255587/profile/
Share this post on: reddit

Selina Ren from S.H.E is now engage :: Comments

No Comment.

Selina Ren from S.H.E is now engage

Page 1 of 1