Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Fever

All Fever is now here, ,

HomeKJM-Pop VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No hurry to marry says S.H.E. Hebe Tian~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehcailen
Administrator
Administrator
ehcailen

No hurry to marry says S.H.E. Hebe Tian~ Empty
PostNo hurry to marry says S.H.E. Hebe Tian~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAIPEI: Hebe Tien of pop trio S.H.E. opened up about her first romance during an appearance on a Taiwan television show on Tuesday, saying she regretted it a little.

Describing her former boyfriend as a good person, the singer, who recently embarked on a solo career, said she broke up with her first love because they felt too much like an old couple.

Even with one of her group mates Selina Jen getting engaged recently, Tien said she is in no hurry to marry and plans to do so in about ten years time. At the same time, the 27-year-old singer, revealed that she would have no qualms about ditching S.H.E mates Jen and Ella Chen to get hitched when the time comes.

"I believe they will take very good care of themselves," said Tien, adding that she would love to have lots of children "if my [body] can handle it".

During the show, she also let on that she is close friends with both Jen and Chen, but will choose to save Chen over Jen when faced with a dire situation.

According to Tien, Chen is caring and would reciprocate, but Selina wouldn't.

"If there is a glass of water, and both I and Selina are thirsty, she would definitely just drink it," mused Tien.

Source: AF
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/1818255587/profile/
Share this post on: reddit

No hurry to marry says S.H.E. Hebe Tian~ :: Comments

No Comment.

No hurry to marry says S.H.E. Hebe Tian~

Page 1 of 1