Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Fever

All Fever is now here, ,

HomeKJM-Pop VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoon Eun Hye’s airport fashion gains interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Sh!n
K-Pop Group Moderator
K-Pop Group Moderator
A-Sh!n

Yoon Eun Hye’s airport fashion gains interest Empty
PostYoon Eun Hye’s airport fashion gains interest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye’s ’see-through’ airport fashion has caught the attention of netizens.

The actress recently uploaded pictures of herself at the Japan Haneda Airport on her Twitter. Taken by her friend, these pictures confirm Yoon Eun Hye’s unique sense of style.

In the pictures, her face is hidden deeply under her hat, and she’s also wearing a colorful leopard print scarf, short shorts, and black knee-length boots. What caught the eyes of netizens was that her beige colored knit top was in fact see through, where you could see her bra underneath.

Along with the pictures, Yoon Eun Hye added, “Best cut! Sujung, take paparazzi pictures of me from now on haha you’re jjang, thank you!”

Netizens responded with, “People usually wouldn’t suit wearing that, but it’s sexy”, “Looks like Yoon Eun Hye purposely gets ready for paparazzi photos. Cute”, “Her legs are so skinny.”

Meanwhile, during her fan meet in Japan, which was held just recently, Yoon Eun Hye expressed her thanks to her Japan fans and said, “To the fans who helped fill up all 1500 seats, I sincerely thank all my fans for unsparingly loving me, even with my inadequacies.”

Source + Photo: mydaily
credits: allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://asianfever.forumotion.asia
Share this post on: reddit

Yoon Eun Hye’s airport fashion gains interest :: Comments

No Comment.

Yoon Eun Hye’s airport fashion gains interest

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asian Fever :: Asian's Daily News-
Jump to: