Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Fever

All Fever is now here, ,

HomeKJM-Pop VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Sh!n
K-Pop Group Moderator
K-Pop Group Moderator
A-Sh!n

Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him? Empty
PostLee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MBLAQ member Lee Joon has been a hot topic as of late, as he recently confessed that he thinks SECRET’s member Hyosung is interested in him.

Lee Joon recently recorded ‘Star Golden Bell’, and revealed his thoughts about which male group member would be the most popular amongst the female idol groups.

He confidently said, “Of course I’m the most popular. I think Hyosung has interest in me.”

When MC Ji Suk Jin asked why he thought about it in that way, Lee Joon replied, “There was a time when we were put as couples for a cable show, I went up to her and hugged her without saying anything. If I did that to other girls, they would get angry or show a negative expression, but afterwards Hyosung just laughed. I am positive that she likes me.”

Hyosung, who was also at the recording, said in response, “When Lee Joon suddenly came and hugged me, it was in the middle of a recording, so all I could do was laugh.”

However, B2ST’s Yoseob added, “I think Lee Joon has got the whole situation wrong or something, because there was a recent article on the news that the most popular person amongst the SECRET members was in fact, me”, causing everyone to laugh.

The episode will be broadcast this coming October 16th.

Source + Photo: Star News
Credits: allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://asianfever.forumotion.asia
Share this post on: reddit

Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him? :: Comments

No Comment.

Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asian Fever :: Asian's Daily News-
Jump to: