Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Asian Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Fever

All Fever is now here, ,

HomeKJM-Pop VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wu Chun is going to leave HIM International

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehcailen
Administrator
Administrator
ehcailen

Wu Chun is going to leave HIM International Empty
PostWu Chun is going to leave HIM International

The Brunei-born singer-actor will not be renewing his contract with the company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He wanted more time with his family. That was why Bruneian Wu Chun decided to change his management company.

Earlier in January, Wu Chun set up a personal website, which garnered about 2,000 fans in less than a month. Yesterday, the singer held a fan meeting for 300 lucky fans, from countries like Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.

Lately, it was reported that Wu Chun did not renew his contract with management company HIM International and was said to be considering leaving showbiz. However, the singer denied the rumour.

Wu Chun expressed that he had already accepted movie roles and is in talks of publishing a book. He added that he would not be renewing his contract with HIM International, but will sign on with Fu Long Stars.

Wu Chun then emphasised that while he would not belong to the same company as his fellow Fahrenheit members -- Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Aaron Yan -- the group will still be performing together and will continue to be ambassadors of Taiwan.

The singer also revealed his career plans for this year. Wu Chun said that he would be concentrating on his dramas, adding that his "schedule last year was too packed".

"I didn't have time to accompany my family. [It] affected my emotions and efficiency in work. I'll now spend more time with my father," Wu Chun said.

Source: xinmsn
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/1818255587/profile/
Share this post on: reddit

Wu Chun is going to leave HIM International :: Comments

No Comment.

Wu Chun is going to leave HIM International

Page 1 of 1